♢About Me♢

Hi there! My name is Scarlett, and as you can tell, this blog is about koalaity dolls. The name is a pun of quality. I have an entire shelf of koala stuffed animals, which I will take pictures of... one day. Someday. Maybe. Probably not. Koalas are my favorite animal, stuffed animals are my favorite snuggle partners and dolls are my favorite toy.

I want to use this blog to showcase my dolls since lately I've been using my personal Facebook for that which I doubt my friends appericiate very much. I want to showcase the clothes I handsew (yes, you read that right, I'm so old fashioned that I handsew things), the crafts I make for my dolls, and the hairstyles that I use on my dolls. I don't do photo stories just yet, but I enjoy taking pictures of my dolls in unique places (you'll see). I'm a child at heart. Read my 'Meet the Dolls' blog to get an introduction to my dolls!

Comments

Popular Posts