Goodbye 2017, Happy 2018!

Today is New Year's Eve! Hopefully, 2018 will be a better year than 2017 for all!

After making a new tradition for my family (super big 'last breakfast of 2017'), I thought I'd had some more hope for the new year by writing down my dolls' and I's year summary and the resolutions we have for 2018!

Samantha: I had a good year this year. My favorite parts of the year were my birthday when I got Jip, a cute little cocker spaniel (who isn't' really that little...) and when I got two new siblings Nanea and Britta. I even got my own cool little room this year and I got to go on several adventures - to my great-grandmother's house and to a doll show where I got to see my friends like Molly! My least favorite part of the year was when I found out that my twins (human's note: other Samantha dolls) got cubed... :'(

Kaleia: My year was okay. I like the friendly competition I get from Nanea and the teasing I can do to Bridget! I'm happy to have Jip, and I got to climb some trees (with Sammie after I convinced her to join me!). My worst part of the year was when I didn't get to get to have too many photoshoots because my human got really busy this year.

Nanea: I had a very aloha year. I love my new family, I get a lot of attention and I never get treated like a baby (that's Bridget's job). I didn't get to experience much of this year since I just got into this household, but I have a feeling that 2018 will be a great year for us!

Bridget: My year has been very eventful! I got a whole new home, a new human and a new family... I miss my old sister Kirsten a lot, and my old name of Britta a tiny bit. I will be super sad when Living A Doll's Life ends, but I understand that my former human is going to move on to better things. When I get settled down here in my new home, I am sure I will have a great year for 2018.

Scarlett: I have to agree with Bridget. My year has been eventful, to say the least. I won't go into details because this a blog about dolls and not me, but I've gone through a lot of changes in my life and not just doll related. Here's to a better 2018.


Resolutions
Samantha: 1) Train Jip to play dead 2) Learn to cross stitch 3) Get a garden 4) Get my nails done
Kaleia: 1) Climb more trees! 2) Go on a hike 3) Go camping
Nanea: 1) Do more hula dancing 2) Learn how to cook and bake 3) Help out whenever and whoever I can
Bridget: 1) Finish coloring a coloring book 2) Read all the books we have 3) Meet Santa 4) Spend time with my sisters!
Scarlett: 1) Play with my dolls and their hair at least every other day 2) Learn new hairstyles 3) Keep this blog up this entire year 4) Sew new clothes for all the dolls 5) Celebrate every doll's birthday 6) Finish furnishing the dolls' room. (These are only my doll-related resolutions, I, of course, have other New Years Resolutions revolving my real life!)

Comments

Popular Posts