Savings Saturday Update

Okay, so here's some more stuff I'm changing up. Yay?

I'm not getting rid of Savings Saturday entirely. Lately, as all of you know, the sales have been lacking. It'll probably pick up again right before Easter, but right now there is a long, boring lull of sales. Only Toys R Us is doing a lot of sales and well... duh, they are the toy store. So, I've decided instead of doing one every single week and basically saying "just look at last week's, bro, it's the same" I'm going to do it every other week, starting with this week. I think that will a) space it out, b) make me enthusiastic to do it again (it's become a chore because only one store is doing sales and even then the sales are tiny) and c) because I want to.

Thank you to my readers and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday! Savings Saturday will be up in a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts