So... When Is Molly Coming Back?

The day when the Spring releases were well... released, Molly was supposed to released alongside them. The day has come and gone and there has not been a single peep about Molly. The mini doll was released, but not the full-sized doll.

So I did the only thing I could do - e-mail American Girl for the answer to my question. And I got a response, albeit not the one we may have wanted (a specific date):
Dear American Girl Customer,
We know we have many Molly fans out there, and we’re excited to re-release the Molly books in the new classic volume format, along with a new Journey title and a refreshed Molly mini doll. These items are available for purchase. However the 18" Molly Doll is not being brought back at this time.

As a content company, we’re always looking for new ways to expand our stories and keep people connected to our characters. While it’s possible there may be more Molly items introduced at some point, we don’t have anything official to share at this time, but we’ll certainly let our fans know when/if anything new develops!
Sincerely,
American Girl Customer Service
So I guess that means they have no idea when they're actually releasing her but they're going to let us know when... That or AG knows when they're releasing Molly but they're not going to officially announce it yet. American Girl Doll News thinks that it's because the doll isn't up to quality but I doubt it because of the state of some 'Create Your Own' and Beforever dolls are released in... Don't get me started on that, but I will say I was lucky to get a high-quality Nanea.

Comments

Popular Posts