Fun Friday - Cat Storytime

While not directly related to my blog, this will explain why I may not be posting as much. No, I'm not leaving the blog, I'm still going to do it but I'm going to do it when I can. I'll aim for at least once if not twice a week, maybe more if I have the time.

I'm starting volunteer work at a local birds of prey center, and that'll take up most of my Sundays starting the week after Easter. I may take more shifts as time goes on, so we'll see.

On top of that, here's my cat storytime... My cat Abby had her second litter today!! Yay! She gave birth to 3 healthy kittens. An orange one at 6:49 am, a calico (like her) at about 7:15 am and a white and grey tabby (just like the father!) at 8ish. Right now I'm devoted to keeping her and her babies happy and safe. I'm just a little sad I can't keep them, but I'm hoping to find families who will take care of the babies better than we can. And yes, we are planning to get her fixed. I'm not the one in charge of getting her fixed. Wish I was, because then she wouldn't have had three more kittens, but that's fine...

I'm not going into birth details because that may be gross for some. But watching her give birth again was amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts