Media Monday - Amino Exclusive Poll!

That's right, I'm doing my first ever Amino-exclusive poll! I want to know what you guys think Nanea's birthday party theme should be! (Kaleia's party was Saint Patrick day's themed). So head on over to the poll right here and vote now!

The options are:

1) Nautical 

Anchors, sailboats, sea creatures, ship wheels, lifesavers, seashells. Color scheme: red, white and blue.

2) Mermaid

Scales, sequins, mermaids (duh), sea shells, sea creatures, cool neon colors (purple, pink, blue). 

3) Nature/Woodland


Wood, mushrooms, woodland creatures, wildflowers, natural colors (brown, green, beige, tiny bits of dark red). Maybe an outdoors picnic if weather permits.

4) Cats & Dogs


Paw prints, dogs, cats, cartoon bones, dog houses, etc. This one is mainly because of a) Nanea's love of dogs and b) her birthday happens on the same day as National Pet Day.

This poll will last from now (March 26th) until next week (April 2nd).

I know having a luau/tiki themed party is the obvious choice, but... It's the obvious choice. I'd rather do something a little less stereotypical. Plus I would rather save that for summer anyways. 

Comments

Popular Posts