Why I Haven't Updated Much Lately

Here is a checklist of my excuses reasons for why I haven't been updating much lately.

  1. Nothing much has been going on in the American Girl world (other than great deals at TRU, and savings sale that is almost identical to the Winter one at American Girl). 
  2. I need to stock up on crafting supplies before I can start crafting again (I cleaned my room and now things have been misplaced somehow). 
  3. Also, I need to stock up on hair styling stuff for the same reason as #2.
  4. Medical/personal/familial reasons. 

I just got two new-to-me dolls that need outfits and sprucing up, so I am going to do my progress through that. I'm not at my house at the moment so I can't take a picture of it, but I have my four girls in a cabinet along with their porcelain brethren, all dressed up and snazzy! Plus I believe we are going to the crafts store tomorrow so that I can get more crafty stuff so I can finally stop putting off crafting. 

Comments

Popular Posts