American Girl Sale (now 30% off on select items!) + Real Reason(s) I Have Been Gone


In 16 days, new stuff is going to come out! :) I can't wait to see it. Apparently one of the items will be new PJs for boys and girls (... why did they not include that with the boys to begin with?!).

Up to 30% off some random clearance stuff. For the full scoop read AmericanGirlDollNew's article here (https://www.americangirldollnews.com/single-post/2018/06/01/American-Girl-Sale--Up-To-30-Off-Select-Items)
-

You will be happy to note that if you enjoy my writing style that I am now writing novels! Okay, at this moment I am writing one and working on editing with the other (I'm peer editing). I haven't forgotten about this blog, I've been so focused on writing that I only have enough time to look at American Girl Doll News and tell myself there is nothing worth reporting. Hopefully, one of my novels will be finished and published on Amazon while the other will hopefully get the attention of a publisher. (Which seems harder than what it should be!).

When I went into the center for my depression and suicidal ideations, I came out with a diagnosis of bipolar II (where your life is basically an emotional roller coaster, but my mania (high period) is not as bad as a person who has bipolar I). Then, when I started to talk to my case manager at the therapist's office, they now think I have OCD (which I agree with - some people with OCD only obsess and do not get compulsive). I have good and bad days. Some days I'll be normal. Others I will just be a mess. So on top of not having time, I also tend to put this blog far from my mind when I am in the throes of a panic attack.

Comments

Popular Posts