Getting Back into Doll Stuff! (+ Molly Rumors!)

Good news, everyone~! I'm going to get back into doll stuff. I hope to do a photoshoot sometime this week. I'm going to the craft store tomorrow, and hopefully, I can get my hands on a new hot glue gun and some paintbrushes so I can make Calico Critter furniture. I don't know how many new critters I have gotten since the last update, but I know there were some clearance sales at Wal-Mart, so... I'll be taking some pictures of them as well! :)

Molly is supposedly going to be sold at CostCo. I don't know why but oh well. I guess since Toys R Us went under, American Girl needs a new place to have their mini stores. Many people already think the new Beforever Molly looks bad, so way to go on making people think she's worth their money if she's at CostCo. I've already decided long ago that Nanea would be my final American Girl doll bought new. Any other dolls will be donations or used. Unless they make a Deaf GOTY that can sign somehow, which I highly doubt because it won't 'sell enough' (even though there has been a surge in people interested in American Sign Language). Sorry for the mini rant. Thank you to https://www.americangirldollnews.com/ for supplying American Girl News. 

Also, Tenney Grant, Z Yang, Logan, and Gabriela McBride are retiring. I am only surprised that the girl who was obviously supposed to be GOTY is getting canned too. 

Comments

Popular Posts