~ Kaleia's Birthday ~ {Fun Friday}

"Shh, Bridget, we don't want to wake Kaleia up until everything's ready!" Samantha said.

"But these hats are so cute!" Bridget remarked as she admired the hats. She then laid them out like Samantha told her to.

"Good thing I got that cake recipe from Tutu," Nanea said as the girls admired the work they did.

"Hi, guys! Look at my new outfit! Mom made it just for me as a birthday present! Isn't it cute! It's green, perfect for the theme of my birthday!" Kaleia exclaimed as she came into the room.

"I have the lei that came with my holoku dress," Nanea said, showing off her green.

"My dress has some green on it and I have a cute Saint Patrick's Day button!" Samantha smiled.

"Um..." Bridget said. She had forgotten to wear green!

"But I have a hat!" Bridget remarked, picking up the hat that was meant for her.


"Wow! These are really cute! Whose idea was this?!" Kaleia asked.

"We all knew you'd like it! It was Samantha who suggested them!" Nanea said.

"Anyone can look spiffy with these hats," Samantha smirked, patting herself on the back. (Figuratively so). 

"Now you can't pinch me!" Bridget giggled. 

Kaleia but on her hat.

"I want to wear this hat every day."

"Here's your cake, Kaleia!" Nanea said. "Bridget helped me make it."

"I almost don't want to eat it, it's so pretty!" Kaleia smiled.


And as she closed her eyes to make a wish before cutting up her cake, Kaleia thought about how amazing her birthday was. 

--
I got the Saint Patrick's day hats from Dollar Tree. They were so cute, I couldn't say no! To make your own 18-inch doll cake like Kaleia's, see my blog about it.  Happy early Saint Patrick's day! 

Comments

Popular Posts